1)What's on your bedside table?
Clock radio, can of deodorant, assorted jewelry, several bottles of perfume, a statuette of the Madonna and Child, hair dryer, a woodcarving and 3 donkey souvenirs (from France, England and Spain).
2) What's the geekiest part of your music collection?
'Indian Vibes', maybe? 8 versions of the same Indian sitar piece.
3)What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
I never raid the fridge at night.
4) What is your secret "guaranteed weeping" film?
'E.T.' And it's no secret.
5)If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Belly. Want it flat. Boobs. Want them small. But whatever I have done, I don't want it to hurt or leave permanent scarring.
6) Do you have a completely irrational fear? If so, of what?
No irrational. Lots of rational. Plus a fear of heights.
7) What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
Excessive gesturing. I always use my hands when talking, but when I'm nervous, they basically take over.
8) Do you ever have to beg?
9) Do you have too many love interests?
10) Do you know anyone famous?
Bumped into a few famous people in my time but they wouldn't remember, so - no.
11) Describe your bed.
Queen, cotton sheets. Four feather pillows. In the cold season: eiderdown duvet encased in yellows and oranges and browns. Yellow-and-orange tartan spread on lower end. In summer: off-white summer blanket. Pillow cases in white and blue. In all seasons: two cats stretched out on top (one black, one tortoise).
12) Spontaneous or plan?
Planner by nature. Spontaneous by default.
13) Who should play you in a movie about your life?
Someone 10 times more interesting...and possibly a bit slimmer.
14) Do you know how to play poker?
Erm...what were the rules again?
15) Do you like to color?
I love to paint. Does that count?
16) How do you drive?
Confidently. Until it comes time to parallel park...
17) What do you miss most about being little?
Being able to play outside all day.
18) Are you happy with your given name?
Yes. It's so me.
19) What was the last song you were listening to?
'With or Without You', by U2. It played on the radio on the bus I took to get to the station on time (I'd overslept).
20) Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes. I was the witch in Hansel and Gretel. Hated every minute of being on stage.
22) Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Now? Yes. Then? No.
23) Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
Of course. 's All part of growing up, innit?
24) Do you think you're cute?
No. I don't get "cute". I get "wow!" a lot, though.
25) Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
On the whole: yes. But moody and according to Quizilla's What Usage of the Word Fuck are You?, I'm
What Usage of the Word Fuck are You?
brought to you by Quizilla