I was tagged by vegmb.
Note: I have had to put my thinking cap on for this. I suppose I do have certain habits, like powdering my nose when I think it's shiny, or crossing myself when I've almost been run over by a bus; but unfortunately, no weird ones spring to mind. And I think I've already told you everything there is to know about me over the 3 years and a bit I've had this journal...Oh well, here goes, then!
01. I am the great-granddaughter of a witch, and not a white one, either.
02. I got my first kiss at the tender age of 8, at the foot of the slide in the playground at Duinrell in Wassenaar. The name of the boy bestowing it on me was Robbie Onderwater. Somehow, it's left far more of an impression on me than my first 'real kiss with tongues' which I suppose must have happened some 8 or 9 years later, but that I can't recall at all.
03. Up until the age of 10 or 11, I thought girls were stupid and I only had boy friends. Then the boys started to think of me as a girl, and since girls were stupid, for a year or two, I had no friends. It wasn't until I was 15 that I tentatively started to form friendships with other girls, who I found weren't stupid after all.
04. I loved school, and was a bit of a swot in those subjects that really held my interest. With those that didn't, though, I played truant quite a lot and subsequently, became very good at coming up with excuses. This was in the good old days when skiving off didn't lead to your parents being fined as they are now.
05. I don't like leeks, and I mean, I really don't like leeks. I'll eat any other other edible plant in the onion family, but not leeks.
06. I collect donkey statuettes and ceramics that have a picture of a donkey on them. I used to have quite a lot of these, but my dad dropped a box in my last move, and donkey statuettes are hard to come by.
07. I've been watching EastEnders since 1985, which makes it my longest-running continued interest in a television show.
08. I can't do any but the most basic arithmetic. Fractions, algebra, trigonometry and bookkeeping are incomprehensible to me. This caused me many angry tears and sleepless nights in my schooldays, but has since been diagnosed as dyscalculia, probably as a result of very minor brain damage at birth.
09. I'm a sucker for a sob story, and donate to several charities, most of which have to do with animal welfare.
10. I can't stand people blocking up the escalators. Stand on the fucking right, will you?!
Now, who shall I tag? Who is least likely to come after me with an axe? tori_x, you're game, aren't you? anonypooh, have you done this one before? How about you, sanda56, scatterheart, elen_ancalima, skylar_muc? Would you consider yourselves tagged, please, quietlychaotic and josephine_64?
And (I'm hoping this won't make them regret ever friending me) - mihonie and samhainborn make it the requisite 10. Score!