1. Pick 10-20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
01) The nicest thing about feeling happy is that you think you'll never be unhappy again.
02) Sometimes I wish I had a pill to make people disappear.
03) This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your King.
05) You be careful out among the English.
06) I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.
10) Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you.
12) We are not the members of a democracy, Father. We are the members of an order.
13) I've never been alone with a man before, even with my dress on. With my dress off, it's MOST unusual.
18) Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance, at least. You could lie there thinking, "Well. At least I'm not dead.'
19) A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it.