1. Pick 10-20 of your favorite movies. 2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. 3. Post them here for everyone to guess. 4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed. 5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
01) The nicest thing about feeling happy is that you think you'll never be unhappy again.
02) Sometimes I wish I had a pill to make people disappear.
03) This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your King.
04) My dear young man, don't take it too hard. Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect. - speakr2customrs, Amadeus
05) You be careful out among the English.
06) I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.
07) Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - xwingace, Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl
08) I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you, very much. Just as you are. - river_soul, Bridget Jones's Diary
09) It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference! - skylar_muc, Trainspotting
10) Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you.
11) When I sit, you sit. When I kneel, you kneel. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera! - mommanerd, The King and I.
12) We are not the members of a democracy, Father. We are the members of an order.
13) I've never been alone with a man before, even with my dress on. With my dress off, it's MOST unusual.
14) One thing I'll say for him, Jesus is cool. - binsoup, Jesus Christ Superstar
15) Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud. - speakr2customrs, The Commitments
16) She was so sweet, I could eat her brains like jam! - river_soul, Legend
17) Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks. - skylar_muc, Reservoir Dogs
18) Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance, at least. You could lie there thinking, "Well. At least I'm not dead.'
19) A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it.
20) You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions. - elen_ancalima, Raiders of the Lost Ark